See below for a listing of organizations that deal with complaints related to behavioral health services and providers.
Disability Rights PennsylvaniaThe Philadelphia Building, 1315 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. 215.238.8070www.disabilityrights.orgStatewide, non-profit corporation designated as the federally mandated organization to advance and protect the civil rights of adults and children with disabilities.
Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesHealth and Welfare Building, Room 502. P.O Box 2675, Harrisburg, PA 17105. 717.705.9709www.disabilityrights.orgState mental health agency. Contact them for information about admission, care or treatment in public or private psychiatric facilities.
Pennsylvania Health Law ProjectCorn Exchange Building, Suite 400, 123 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106. 215.625.3990www.phlp.orgFree help to people when Medicaid or Medicare services are not working for them.
Office for Dispute Resolution6340 Flank Dr, Harrisburg, PA 17112. and manages PA's special education mediation and due process system.
Pennsylvania Special Education ConsultLine is designed to assist parents and advocates of children with disabilities. If you have questions or concerns about your child's program or the laws relating to the provision of services in your child's IEP then the ConsultLine may be able to help.
Philadelphia Regional Office Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service150 S. Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA
Regional CMS office that will investigate some complaints about treatment in facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding.
Consumer Satisfaction Team520 N. Christopher Columbus Boulevard. #7, Philadelphia, PA 19123www.thecst.orgNon-profit organization authorized by the Office of Mental Health, Office of Addiction Services and Community Behavioral Health to ascertain satisfaction with Philadelphia behavioral health services to adults, adolescents and children.