NAMI Main Line PA needs your support to continue our work to improve the lives of people with mental illness and their families. We offer the following free services:
- Our Forum speaker and Workshop series to provide information and develop skills that family members can use in helping loved ones with mental illness
- The NAMI Family-to-Family education program for family members and caregivers of adults living with mental illness
- Monthly support groups for family members
- Announcements of local events and informative resources via our Weekly Updates, bi-monthly Newsletter, Facebook and Twitter postings
- Information on this website about many relevant topics, including general advice, specific diagnoses, how to get government services, services available in southeastern Pennsylvania, and how to avoid or deal with the criminal justice system
- Information and support in response to individual telephone and e-mail inquiries
- Outreach programs in partnership with churches, universities and schools to educate the public about mental illness, treatments, and resources for helping people with mental illness.
- Resources for families with children or teens with mental health needs.
Page last updated, November 2021.