President’s Message – January 2020
Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year! Enrollment is open for Family-to-Family courses starting in January and February.
- Family-to-Family in the Fishtown/Kensington neighborhood will begin on Monday, January 6
- Family-to-Family at the Lankenau Medical Center in Wynnewood will begin in mid-February
For more information about the course and how to register see our newsletter. We hope you will save the dates for our spring programs:
- Interactive Workshop, Balancing Compassionate Kindness with Limit Setting, on Sunday, March 22, 2-4 p.m. at Ardmore Presbyterian Church
- Interactive Forum, Ask the Experts on Sunday, May 3, 2-4 p.m. at Ardmore Presbyterian Church.
Please visit our updated website, including:
- our new page “Mental Illnesses, Treatment, Coping & Practical Help”
- Resources for Coping with, Preparing for and Preventing a Crisis
- Support Groups by County in Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Housing Options for People Living with Mental Illness
For more information about our events and support groups, other local events, our accomplishments in 2019, and other resources to help individuals with mental illness and their families, please see our Newsletter.
Ingrid Waldron, President
NAMI Main Line PA