We hope you will join us for our fall programs:
- The Basics of Trauma and Trauma Recovery on Sunday, September 26, 2-4 p.m. Click here to register for this online forum presented by Edie Mannion.
- Family-to-Family, beginning in mid-late September and meeting virtually one evening per week for 8 consecutive weeks. For more information and to register, contact F2FMainLine@aol.com.
- America’s Mental Health Madness, presented by Pete Earley, on Tuesday, October 5, 7-8 p.m. at West Chester University (cosponsored with NAMI on Campus WCU and other university and community sponsors). Click here to register.
- NAMIWalks Your Way on Saturday, October 9, at 9 a.m. at Ashbridge Park in Bryn Mawr.
We encourage you to read our website resources, including:
- A Strategy to Help Persuade Your Insurer to Pay for Mental Health Care(a new page)
- Resources for Helping Children/Teens Succeed in School(in the middle of the linked page)
- Resources for Succeeding in College(at the bottom of the linked page)
Please see our Newsletter for more information about upcoming events, support groups, and topics such as suicide prevention.
Ingrid Waldron, President
NAMI Main Line PA