Share Your Gratitude this Holiday Season
They say that gratitude is the key to happiness. Consider expressing gratitude for any of the following with a gift to NAMI Main Line PA:
- In honor of yourself for making it through these times with all the grace you can muster
- To thank a volunteer who guided you gently though a support group
- To celebrate your loved one who lives every day with a mental illness and finds the way to carry on
- To acknowledge the therapist who listened and supported you or your loved one this year
- For the front line health care worker who offered kindness for a loved one in hospital
- For our workshop participants and support group families who share what they have learned so their lived experience can help others
- For all the unsung heroes working to improve the lives of people and their families who are touched by mental illness
Do something nice for yourself today and make a tax-deductible donation to our beloved affiliate on behalf of someone who has helped you. It will feel good and will mean so much.
During this holiday season we extend our best wishes to each of you and give thanks for all of our supporters, including especially our volunteers and donors.
Ingrid Waldron, President, and Kristine Songster, Affiliate Coordinator
NAMI Main Line Upcoming Support Groups
Our Parent Peer Support Group for parents with a middle school through young adult child meets weekly on Wednesday evenings via Zoom. If you are interested in joining this support group, please email Nancy.
Our NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group for adults living with mental illness on Tuesday evenings and Friday afternoons is meeting remotely. Please contact Danielle Sulpizio at (484) 880-0660 or Ed Kane at (484) 744-0860 for more information.
Our Bryn Mawr Family Member Support Group will meet on Monday, December 7, at 7 p.m. on Zoom. If you have a family member or loved one with mental illness and are interested in this support group, please contact Diane at email@example.com for more information.
For more complete information about our support groups, please check our Support Groups page.
Other Local Virtual Support Group Offerings
Other NAMI Chapters throughout Southeast Pennsylvania offer multiple virtual Family Member and Peer Support Groups. By county, see their schedules and be sure to pre-register where required.
- NAMI Bucks County: https://namibuckspa.org/support/online-support-groups/
- NAMI Montgomery County: https://namimontcopa.org/support/
- NAMI Philadelphia: https://namiphilly.org/nami-virtual-support-groups.html
For information about additional support groups, please see Support Groups by County in Southeastern Pennsylvania.