We are Grateful for Your Support
They say that gratitude is the key to happiness. Consider expressing gratitude for any of the following with a gift to NAMI Main Line PA:
- In honor of yourself for making it through these times with all the grace you can muster
- To thank a volunteer who guided you gently though a support group
- To celebrate your loved one who lives every day with a mental illness and finds the way to carry on
- To acknowledge the therapist who listened and supported you or your loved one this year
- For the front line health care worker who offered kindness for a loved one in hospital
- For our workshop participants and support group families who share what they have learned so their lived experience can help others
- For all the unsung heroes working to improve the lives of people and their families who are touched by mental illness
Do something nice for yourself today and make a tax-deductible donation to our beloved affiliate on behalf of someone who has helped you. It will feel good and will mean so much.
During this holiday season we extend our best wishes to each of you and give thanks for all of our supporters, including especially our volunteers and donors.
Ingrid Waldron, President, and Kristine Songster, Affiliate Coordinator
NAMI Main Line Upcoming Virtual Support Groups
Judy Green, Family-to-Family (F2F) facilitator, and Nancy Helfman, former F2F participant, invite F2F “graduates” of the program to join their Wellness Chat for Family-to-Family Graduates on Tuesday, December 29, at 7 p.m. Please contact Judy at F2FMainLine@aol.com for the meeting information.
Our Parent Peer Support Group for parents with a middle school through young adult child meets weekly on Wednesday evenings via Zoom. If you are interested in joining this support group, please email Nancy.
Our NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group for adults living with mental illness on Tuesday evenings and Friday afternoons is meeting remotely. Please note that this group will not meet between December 23 and January 4. Please contact Danielle Sulpizio at (484) 880-0660 or Ed Kane at (484) 744-0860 for more information.
For more complete information about support groups, please check our Support Groups page.