- workshops and forum presentations on topics of interest to individuals with mental illness and their families
- the NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program, an 8-week education and support program for family members of persons with severe mental illness.
- monthly support groups for family members.
- weekly support group for parents of middle school through young adults who have mental health concerns.
- weekly support group for adults living with mental illness.
- helpful information on Mental Illness, Treatments, Coping and Practical Help
- information about how to get services, including How to Get Government Services, with additional information for people in southeastern PA in Intro to Services and Mental Health Resource Guide.
- additional helpful information on our website, including our FAQ, resources for families with children or teens with mental health needs, and Criminal Justice Resources.
- weekly updates and our bi-monthly Newsletter with information about local events and other resources for people with mental illness and their family members.
- responses to individual inquiries from individuals with mental illness, their families and friends.
- speakers who present information and share the perspectives of individuals with mental illness and family members with students, communities of faith, and the public.
- Advocacy Alerts which provide information for advocacy for improved state and national policies and services for people with mental illness.
For more information, email us at info@NAMIMainLinePA.org or call 267-251-6240.
Page last updated, February 2022.